Thursday 6 July 2023

I'm back!

 It has been ages since I posted anything to my blog. It seems life has just run away with me. Some of it good, some not so good.

But it’s time !

I have taken some amazing trips, have plenty of photos, some really good stories and feedback to share. You will find the new posts right here on my main blog page soon.

I have also been privileged to be the photographer behind the lens of some awesome shoots for friends and family. This too is something that I need to do more often. You will find the images of the new shoots once I have had time to upload them all, by clicking on the    "Thru My Lens Photography" tab at the top of this page. 

They say when life gives you lemons, you drink Tequila. In my case I drink wine. I have been fortunate to taste some extraordinary cultivars over the past couple of months and I have every intention of sharing my findings with you shortly. If you want to find out more on what I have been sipping, just click on my “Bottled Poetry” blog at the top of this page.

As with everything else my creative juices have also dried up a little. However, I did get time to do some crafting and DIY during the Covid lockdown. I have images of the things I got up to and will share that shortly too. To see what I have been up to just click on the “Getting Crafty” blog at the top of this page.

It’s all screaming to be shared.

So watch this space, some new posts dropping shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment